Saturday, August 27, 2011

Canon 100-400mm Lens - Telephoto lens for professional photographers


!±8± Canon 100-400mm Lens - Telephoto lens for professional photographers

Have you ever jealous? I think that, especially when it comes to my camera gear. I'm drooling for a 100-400mm Canon lens at the time. Tomorrow, who knows. But one thing is certain, there will be something.

But I must admit that the 100-400mm Canon lens was on my black list for a while '. I have some good targets, however. In fact, I have a Canon 70-200mm f4, which is probably my best lens.

Some of the reasons the Canon 100-400mm lens on top of the list of my nextAcquisition:

1 The zoom range is perfect for my needs. Taking lots of pictures of birds, and now I have creative ways of thinking in more detail. Zoom to 400mm would be much better than I currently have 200 mm. Additionally, if this lens on a camera with a sensor picked up as a rebel or 7D, you get 1.6 times the marked focal length (680 mm). This is really great.

2 There is a series lens L. This is the best quality Canon lens group. You can get better picture quality, better design,and other people watch and admire your devices (see story below).

3 Nature photography requires a lens like this. If you can not afford the fixed focal length to 400 or 500mm, this lens is the second best choice. I have already mentioned, the images of birds, but most people do not have to approach and say. "Cheese" We really need a goal can be achieved. So if you're trekking through the wilds of Alaska, or just walk through the local neighborhood, a telephoto lensto this length is exactly what you need.

So here's the story of my recent experience is with "envy lens."

I was driving the right time in the morning the sun work to be perfect especially for a shot, I'd consider. There is a horse farm and stable, that right at the corner where I turn. There were some beautiful horse chestnut tree in the field of grazing on a hill slope with a small barn in the foreground.

It 'was precisely the shot I had dreamed. So Ihas the road shortly after the corner. I have my Canon digital SLR camera from the bag and attacked my 70-200mm on it. I crossed the street and take my position near the fence. I took a couple of shots and score more. I checked to see the rear monitor, as the shots were the result.

Everything was good except I was getting a little 'too far from the hills around the shots that I really wanted. As soon as I could collect on my computer.

For thisAt one point I felt something on my left and glanced around to see another guy doing exactly what I did. He had a Canon and I could see the gray and family size of a 100-400mm Canon lenses. I'm sure I turned green with envy.

We got to talking and he said, when she was under the blows him the courage to stop the same thing. We talked a few minutes, and after leaving I gave the name to see a site where I found the images he had shot,Horses.

Needless to say, I was so jealous when I saw her. I look forward to a field with a 100-400mm Canon lens for Christmas or my birthday or August 12 opening (it does not matter - and not a day). Hoping that my wife just will display a message when you are reading.


Canon 100-400mm Lens - Telephoto lens for professional photographers

Remy Fusion Hair Quickly Ninja Turtles Action Figures Reviews




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links